- Download Terrarium TV APK file from here.
- Once downloaded, head over to Settings > Security.
- Turn оn Unknоwn sources орtіоn. On the off chance that іt wаѕ аlrеаdу turnеd on, abandon it as іt іѕ аnd take after bеlоw rules.
- Install the APK file
- Install LocalCast ,AllCast or bubbleUPnP first.
- Select “Open With…” in Terrarium TV.
- Finally, choose LocalCast or AllCast or other alternatives to cast the video to a big screen!
You cannot download media to SD Card using Android’s default download manager.
If you’d like to download media to SD Card, you need to download any external download manager which supports downloading to SD Card. E.g. Advanced Download Manager
Then, you need to press “Choose default download manager…” and select “External download manager(s)” in the Settings page. Finally, you can download all videos into either your phone internal storage or SD Card!
There are currently 4 subtitles services supported by Terrarium TV.
If you’d like to change subtitles language of OpenSubtitles and Subscene service, first you need to go to Settings page. Then, select “Choose subtitles languages(s)…”. Finally, select the language(s) you want and click “OK” to save.